Sets for Afghan Hounds
Not available at moment
Care of fabric snoods
Machine washable 40C.
Before washing remember to remove all the hair knots to make your snood last for years. Hair knots felting in wash and might cause cotton to brake.
Wash with similar colors turn wrong inside out and use delicate wash program and dryer
With proper care these snoods last many many years.
PayPal is the only payment option at moment
When you are in EURO area and prefer the IBAN bank transfer payment, please contact me for invoice
Shipping in three working days after payment received and always shipping registered mail with tracking.
Where SmartPost is available and prefered, please contact me for costs
CARE OF BOOTS
Hand wash only. Use liquid soap. No dryer. Dry on air, never on pattery/radiator. Pull the lining out from boots for fast dry in air.
Important to know wearing boots:
- Rear leg boots are pattern designed for rear legs taking attention of hock angles, and also velcro are designed to fit better around knee. For easier find the good tip is to add kind of stickers on them.
- NEVER let your Afghan Hound off leash wearing boots, this can cause injury
- The bottoms of boots are not meant to last long if using them for daily long walks, the priority is elasticity and comfort for dog. Even the best wellies made for human not last for years.... For longer walks use rather bottomless boots (leggings) and wash paws after walk. Leg hair still stay clean.
- Keep the nails of your dog cut often as possible. Sharp nails wears off the bottoms
- Seeing the marks of wearing off on bottoms, use the duct tape by taping the bottoms all over. This lengthen the time of usage. After totally wearing off, cut the bottoms off and use as bottomless at rainy days.
- Using the boots only before shows or in travelling or short distances for the needs, they last pretty long as year or more, depending of usage.
Time to time we have boots or leggings in sets available with collar or snood in matching colors
Bottomless boots (leggings) are made to save the hair on legs from dust and leaves at longer walks. Three velcros. Nylon or ripstop type fabric, coated inside.