BOOTS FOR AFGHAN HOUNDS
Priority of the boots made by me is easy to wear and walk. See video!
Boots are lined and with double bottoms in faux-leather.
All boots have fabric vulcanized inside.
Posting boots in two days and always tracked and registered.
Price € 50
3 velcro - height 45 -55 cm / 21,5"
Fabrics wet resistance and vulcanized inside!
Price € 50
2 velcro - height 33 - 35cm / 13"
Hand wash only. Use liquid soap. No dryer. Dry on air, never on pattery/radiator. Pull the lining out from boots for fast dry in air.
Important to know wearing boots:
- Rear leg boots are pattern designed for rear legs taking attention of hock angles, and also velcro are designed to fit better around knee. For easier find the good tip is to add kind of stickers on them.
- NEVER let your Afghan Hound off leash wearing boots, this can cause injury
- The bottoms of boots are not meant to last long if using them for daily long walks, the priority is elasticity and comfort for dog. Even the best wellies made for human not last for years.... For longer walks use rather bottomless boots (leggings) and wash paws after walk. Leg hair still stay clean.
- Keep the nails of your dog cut often as possible. Sharp nails wears off the bottoms
- Seeing the marks of wearing off on bottoms, use the duct tape by taping the bottoms all over. This lengthen the time of usage. After totally wearing off, cut the bottoms off and use as bottomless at rainy days.
- Using the boots only before shows or in travelling or short distances for the needs, they last pretty long as year or more, depending of usage.