MAIN I CROCHET LACE SNOODS I HAREM SNOODS I FABRIC SNOODS I BOOTS I LEGGINGS I SHORT BOOTS
Lined high, up to elbows (50 cm) boots, high as seen on video, bottoms faux-leather and lining has double bottoms.
Contact me if you are in EU – the payment options as IBAN bank transfer is also available
Price 50 €
NOT AVAILABLE AT MOMENT, CHECK BACK SOON
See on video how easy it is to walk and move in boots made soft and comfortable for Afghan Hound. This is Maasu showing how easygoing can boots be: not too tight, not too big, soft fabric. Stay up well and no marching!!!
Care of boots:
Hand wash only. Use liquid soap. No dryer. Dry on air never on pattery/radiator. Pull the lining out from boots for fast dry in air.
Important to know wearing boots:
- Rear leg boots are pattern designed for rear legs taking attention of angles, and also velcro are designed to fit better around knee. For easier find the good tip is to add kind of stickers on them.
- NEVER let your Afghan Hound off leash wearing boots, this can cause injury
- The bottoms of boots are not meant to last long if using them for daily long walks, the priority is elasticity and comfort for dog. Even the best wellies made for human not last for years…. For longer walks use rather bottomless boots (leggings) and wash paws after walk. Leg hair still stay clean.
- Seeing the marks of wearing off on bottoms, use the duct tape by taping the bottoms all over. This lengthen the time of usage. After totally wearing off, cut the bottoms off and use as bottomless at rainy days.
- Using the boots only before shows or in travelling or short distances, they last pretty long as year or more, depending of usage.